How To Create Youtube Company Account
Make sure you have created a Google+ company account then follow these instructions:
- Using the Chrome browser, go to YouTube and make sure you’re logged into Youtube using your personal account
- Click on your avatar photo in the top right corner
- A drop down Menu appears. Click on the gear icon next to the ‘Creator Studio’ button.
- Go to the bottom of the “Overview” screen that appears and click on the “See all my channels or create a new channel” link.
- A screen showing all the Google Accounts you're responsible for appears. Choose the Google Account that you want to create a Youtube channel for.
- Go to ‘Creator Studio’ -> Channel - -> Advanced settings - Choose ‘Australia’ in the country section, make 2 x changes for the advertisements area - > click save